Simple tips for buying groceries, originally from Training for Warriors:
If you’re interested in looking like a warrior then you need to EAT like a warrior. Here are some simple tips for BUYING GROCERIES:
– Go to the supermarket after the gym – you will be more motivated to shop smart.
– Don’t shop on an empty stomach – this makes it easier to avoid the things you should.
– Make a list – stick to the basics.
– Use a basket – you shouldn’t need more than what will fit in it.
– Shop the perimeter… – avoid the snacks and processed foods that are generally kept in the middle.
– Don’t be fooled by labels – Just because it says organic, whole wheat, etc., does not mean it’s good for you.