NOW OPEN! – BBJJ 3
412 Myrtle Avenue
Our schools have several drives going on this month. We are collecting donations of toys (for Toys for Tots and Chai Life), coats, and food (holiday harvest). Thank you in advance for your generous donations!
Upcoming Events at BBJJ..
- Every Wednesday- All Level Personal Safety at 7pm
- Every Wednesday- ATP Thai Boxing at 8pm
- *EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 7TH*: All students must wear an official BBJJ rashguard or the official long sleeve t-shirt alternative for No Gi and Thai Boxing classes
- Monday December 14th- FREE Fitness and Nutrition Clinic. Open to Basic and Advanced students. Please wear your gi and bring a notebook.
- Tuesday December 15th- Basic Orientation at 8pm. Attendance to one session is mandatory in order to qualify for the ATP.
- Saturday December 19th- BBJJ Blood Drive at our Bay Parkway school!
Upcoming Events at BBJJ2…
- Every Wednesday- Personal Safety at 7pm
- Every Thursday – ATP Striking Class at 8pm
- Every Friday- Stranger Danger at 5:30pm
- *EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 7TH*: All students must wear and official BBJJ rashguard or the official long sleeve t-shirt alternative for No Gi and Thai Boxing classes!
- Saturday December 19th- BBJJ Blood Drive from 10am-3:30pm! Come out and donate!
For Information on these and other exciting programs, please click on the “CONTACT” tab below!