Excerpt from Clean Eat Education :: Do You “Self Sabotage”?
Are you a victim? Do you have the best of intentions, but the second you get close to meeting a goal, you sabotage it because it’s easier to give up rather than fail? It’s called “self sabotage” and it’s one of the main reasons most of us fail to meet our fitness and weight loss goals.
Common Self Sabotage Behaviors
1. Blaming others for your shortcomings.
2. Self Doubt.
3. Setting unrealistic expectations and/or goals.
4. Giving up before you get started (or before anyone notices).
Ways to Combat Self Sabotaging Behaviors
1. Tell your goals to a friend you trust.
2. Write it down.
3. Give yourself positive affirmations.
4. Don’t be afraid to fail.
To read more, visit He and She Eat Clean.